Primal Fudge


1/2 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup high quality cocoa powder
1/2 cup smooth almond or peanut butter
1/4 cup raw honey or maple syrup
1/2 teaspoon vanilla

Melt coconut oil.  Blend all ingredients together in a food processor or blender (I use my bullet).  Pour into muffin tins or silicon muffin cups and fill half-inch full.  It should make about 10.  Chill for 30 minutes or freeze for 10 minutes.  When firm, remove. 

Note: Some people use muffin papers, I don't.  I just hit the muffin pan on the counter after they have chilled and they pop right out.

They are really smooth and melts in your mouth like Dove chocolates.

Source:
I got this on Pinterest, pinned from a blog called 'Practical Paleo'.  But it looks like she adapted it from a recipe from a blog called 'Creating Naturally'.  BUT, wherever it came from, it is YUMMY! 

I've shared with may friends and everyone that has tasted it has wanted the recipe.  :)  The variations of this are endless!  I store mine in the freezer for those days where you just need some chocolate.  You know those days, right?  

No comments: