Crispy Zucchini Chips


Ingredients:

Olive Oil (or PAM Spray)
Salt (as desired, I like Kosher Salt)
Time :)

 

Slice your Zucchini on the mandolin.  That way they are all roughly the same size.  Cover your pan with parchment paper.  You can either spray the parchment with PAM, or you can toss them in a bowl with Olive Oil before putting them on the pan. Put your Zucchini on your pan in a single layer.  I sprayed a little PAM on top too.  Sprinkle a little bit of salt.  Go lightly here.  I thought I salting lightly, but ended up pretty salty.

Preheat oven to 200 degrees.  Bake for 3.5 to 4 hours until desired crispness, turning them occassionally.


Source: Sandy's Kitchen Adventures

She's not lying when she says these are so addictive.  They do take a long time to make, but they are gone SO fast and worth the effort.  Everyone has way more zucchini than they need in the summer...am I right?!  It worked really well on a zucchini that stayed in the garden till it was HUGE.  :D

I started these in the morning and let's just say, I was lucky to have any left for the lunch next day.

No comments: