Buttery Breadmaker Dinner Rolls

This is a 'family' recipe now, as much as we all make it. I stole the text for this recipe from my sister Kim's site, under her breadmaker section, but the recipe originally came from my other sister Amy. I'm not sure where she found this one...but I love it! Everyone LOVES it! It's just really easy because all the main kneading and rising cycles happen in the bread maker, how cool is THAT!

1 1/8 cup warm water
6 Tbsp butter (softened)
1 egg (don't beat)
1 Tbsp sugar
1 tsp salt
3 cups bread flour (again, no substitutions)
2 Tbsp powdered milk
1/3 cup potato flakes (no potato pearls)
1 1/2 tsp yeast

Put in breadmaker in order with yeast on top so it doesn't touch liquid. Turn on breadmaker to dough cycle. Butter 11x14 pan (or 9x13) and when dough is done, turn out onto counter and butter fingers.

Make 20 balls the same size (a little bigger than golf balls). Rise until ready to bake.

Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown. I brush butter on top when I take them out.

No comments: