Bronx Mix

1 bag (16 oz.) Frozen Corn
2 cans Italian Rotel, desired heat
1 1/2 sticks Butter
1 pound Italian sausage, desired heat (mild, medium, or hot)
1 cup Chicken broth

Fry sausage. Combine with the rest of the ingredients in a large pot and heat through. Freezes well. If spicy Italian sausage is used this dish is really spicy.

***COMMENT: This is one of Tommy's favorites to eat on camping trips with the guys...really easy to warm up from frozen over the campfire. I have to admit though, I've edited this recipe slightly, Vinny's had double the butter and NO Chicken broth...I just couldn't eat something (or feed something to Tommy) with THAT much butter in it. :) It's still good my way too. SPICY!

Source: Vinny (one of Tommy's co-workers from Halliburton)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll tell U whut, that thur is some goooood eatin!!